Simpson Cleaning MSH3125-S MegaShot 3200 PSI
- GAIN CLEANING POWER IN YOUR HANDS: If you are looking for a powerful pressure washer with minimal investment that will accommodate even the most demanding cleaning needs, then we have got you covered. Meet the SIMPSON MSH3125 gas pressure washer powered by HONDA. At 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM, this easy to use power washer will eliminate dirt, grime or even mildew from any hard to remove spot or area!
- KINK & ABRASION RESISTANT HOSE: Forget all those messy and easily destroyed water hoses. Invest in our flexible, lightweight, 1/4-Inch x 25-Foot MorFlex high pressure hose. MorFlex hoses are non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant which means this pressure washer hose can withstand some heavy-duty use. The M22 connectors will ensure a secure and safe fit.
- SELECT THE CORRECT NOZZLE TIPS FOR YOUR CLEANING NEEDS: Do not compromise with anything less than perfection when it comes to your gas pressure washer. Now with a gas-powered SIMPSON pressure washer you are the boss of water pressure! Choose among 5 different nozzle tips (0°, 15°, 25°, 40°, and soap applicator nozzle) depending on the surface you are cleaning.
- BECAUSE YOUR SAFETY COMES FIRST: We have meticulously designed this gas pressure washer, the MSH3125-S, with your best interest at heart. That is why this professional spray gun bears a safety lock-out. The pressure washer is made from heavy gauge frame components, welded steel construction and has 10'' pneumatic tires.
- CLEAR SURFACES & FLOORS IN SECONDS: Thanks to its powerful HONDA GC190 engine, this gas pressure washer will quickly eliminate the mess on any cleaning surface! Perfect for all floors either wooden, tiled or marble, windows, garden fences, decks, furniture, patio, prepping home exteriors for painting, rooftops and so many other uses for you to discover.
- WARRANTY DETAILS: ENGINE - 2 Year Limited Consumer Warranty | PUMP - 1 Year Limited Warranty | FRAME - 5 Year Limited Warranty
- IMPORTANT: Please note that all of our pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in the factory and may contain minimum residual fuel or fuel odor. While the oil and gas are removed from the pressure washer engine after the testing is completed, it is normal for a small amount of residual oil to be left in the engine.